Saturday 2 April 2011

Thia Megia - "Daniel" (Elton John Week) American Idol Top 11

I watched <American Idol> yesterday on 8tv .
Well , the result really made me crazy and I cant believe whats going on !
The national votes are really unfair for them.
Actually Thia Megia is not my favorite, but my dad.
Since I watched <American Idol> untill now , I felt that she's a good singer.
And , the unbelievable thg is , she's only 15teen !!!
The youngest in season 10 Top 11 !!!

Hello , dear Thia .
I'm always envy that , why Thia Megia can sing so well ?
Although you're out , but we're always keep you in our heart.
Cheer up baby . and you know you're the best !!

see this ,

Song of<Daniel>(Elton John) present by Thia Megia .

Nice rite ?

I'm upset because of Thia Megia is not in the list of <American Idol season 10>  again .
But I'm proud with her, really .

So , ILY Thia
And , take care :) 


For More information of American Idol season 10 , click and view this :
http://americanidolnet.com/
http://www.americanidol.com/


Thats all , bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment