Friday 15 April 2011

Rock @ roll

Yeah ! American Idol time again ! (rocks)
Yesterday I watched the show again and I felt so great because of they performs better and better every week. 
Yes , this week , the most I love is Lauren Alaina  !!!
She's only 16teen but her voice is damn sweet and beautiful !

Lets see her performance last night :)
tadaaaa .. ♥
Nice wat?

I love her dress, her make-up, her hair style and the song too ! 
American Idol 10 just left the two girls, Haley and Lauren, I hope they will make their good performance and try hard until the end. Pls don't let them out of American Idol ! Kindly vote them !!!!

Short post , but I hope you guys will like it :) 

p/s; I started to miss Pia Toscano :-(  
 U must see this ! 
turn on your speaker, with the top volume and listen it properly !! 
She;s really amazing ! Absolutely Genius !!!!

Dear Pia, 
We'll always miss you!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment