Sunday 10 April 2011

NEVER EVER MEET THIS AGAIN

Hello readers . 
Sorry that I've been long long time dint update new thg here .

You know ? I'm so furious abt thgs that Happened in this week .
Yea. I had a sleepless night on Monday !okay . No doubt . its real . 
you know that how much terrible that , tired but cnt rest ? 
Its insomnia
I'm 15teen , this's the 1st time I get insomnia , and the most curious thing is , its just for one day.
Haiz , too bad .

Errm , I'm so sad about , why someone always simply throw me into the dustbin ?
Can I know why ?  Am I did something wrong to  you ? No , I tried my best to make you happy and , let you felt that that was someone loved you . 
So , dear, NEVER EVER DO THIS AGAIN . pls

Nowadays , I bought somethgs new. 
CHANNEL handbag . HAH , that's fake
Sorry , that's no  picture to show to you . Actually I had took mny photo , but its somethg wrong abt my Memory Card. So , NO PIC. ( I'll try to upload it :D )

STAY TUNED . 
pls waiting for me & my pictures ! :) 

think that this post is ended ? 
hah , nope ! 
I got somethg to talk to you guys . Abt . American Idol ! 

well , the unbelievable result let us down . 
She was not in American Idol 10 again . 
AHHHHHH , I cant accept this you know ? Cant Believe ! 
But she's really a good singer. She's sexy and I love her so much . 
So Pia , make the greatest effort for us again ! I wanna see that the most beautiful and amazing Pia again on the stage ! 

ILY !!! really . 
goobye darling .

No comments:

Post a Comment