Monday 11 April 2011

Sorry :'(

Hmm , for the information , thats no stay tuned for the post of yesterday !
Sorry abt it , because my memory card get some problem and cant repair it .  
Haizz , I know its my fault . So , kill me (sayonara)

I'm a girl who like to try somethg new. important thg is style .
Yea , recently, I hope to change my hair style . But , my hair are too short enough !  
Like this, nice rite ?
This kind of hair style is damn famous in Japan. I saw almost all the Japan girl have this hair cut. 

Or , somethg like this ? 
Hah , its must wait for the day I graduate. 
















Well , you know ?
I hate myself now , and my life too .
Don't ask me why , because thats no reason . And if got the reason , I think is - JANE IS TOO BAD. 
Hmm , I'll keep moving on myself to make a greatest effort in my life ! And the most important thing is, to change myself. Especially is the attitude  

Okay , its time to say goodbye 
Thxs for your patient to read my post . ILY


P/s ; I spent my money on the purchase at SASA 
        Wonderful time in SASA. I love it so much. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment