Wednesday 13 April 2011

Apologize .

Well . 
Today was an unhappy day too. 
Firstly, I know thats my fault . But I'm just trying to let you know my idea. 
Maybe the way I talk was wrong , like I'm forcing you. 
Anyway , no need apologize to me. I'm just , hurt . 

Lady, pls talk to me if you felt any problem abt my attitude.
Don't wait until others to tell me , its too late. I felt shame and this is not the important . The most important thgs is I felt so hurt you know ?
You're my best friend, I wanna you happy and me too!
Any problem , just say out ! Don't be shy , and think that this is a respect for me , okay ?
I know , I cant changed you , but I can changed myself.
So , I'll try to change myself nicely , and I hope you too. 

We both are nice together , isn't it ?
We talked abt fashion , cosply , anime and more more thgs ! So , pls dont do that again.

If not , I think I'll be like this 

















cute rite ?Hah XD


Kay , lets forget abt those upset thgs ! 
I wanna share somethgs to you guy ! abt Cosplay !!!
yeah ! amazing theme rite ? I think someone who in love with anime will like this post laaa .
I hope to act the Luka Megurine in <Vocaloid> !
She's damn gorgeous and sexy. (Heh , I dont think I'm sexy enough x) ) 
I love her since today , because of Lady FishYeeYee ♥ !

FishYeeYee love Hastune Miku. 

















Yeah , she's cute ! :) 

My Luka Megurine !

















pretty ???? 



No comments:

Post a Comment