Tuesday 29 March 2011

DOUBT

you let me down . 
you let me suspicious what type of person you are .
you let me felt unbelievable that I trust you for one years , although you donno me . 

Today is a unhappy and unwell day . 
Why ?
because I felt like I'm wrong . 
Anyway , I wanna say sorry to you .


Okay , Lets forget the bad things of today . 
And Cheer Up Jane !  All things will be fine after someday .
The most important things is don't think too much . It's not your fault , and you had been said sorry to her.


I wanna said thankiew  to my both Buddies , Ai Wakamatsu and Fish yee yee !
Thxs sooo much for supporting me ! 
I'll be okay soon , and don't worried about me :) 


Well , I want to share somethg to you guys . 
GLEE !!!!
I love this TV show soo much and its really a good TV show .
Glee is abt the singing club in a High School .

See this ! 


2nd thgs, 
The SHOES


I hope to get this all type of shoes !! MY DREAMS 






 I DAMN LOVED THIS !!!


 Nice right ?


 The red ribbons shoes is the best choice for ladies!






And , I found some special and funny too .
 OMG


 LED shoes ?
Beggar's shoes ?  HAH!!! 



Thats all for today , goodbye and goodnight for all of you .
And  I hope I'll get a peaceful life soon ;)

2 comments:

  1. hellouuuuuuuuuuu dear . nice blog ya <3333333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. heloo darling :) thxs for kindly visit :D

    ReplyDelete